Thursday, February 7, 2013

Grinch Pills

Feeling Grouchy? Maybe you need a Grinch Pill!

I made these two Christmas's ago for my kids Christmas parties at school. They were a hit! Especially with the parents and teachers! They loved them! I saw these adorable goody bags on Pinterest, and knew I just had to make them!

I bought small treat bags from the craft store, and filled them with green M&M's. Do you know how hard it was to find green M&M's right before Christmas? I looked everywhere and everyone was out! So I bought big bags of the Christmas red and green M&M's, and just separated them. My brother in law was all too happy to take the red one's off of our hands for us!

I couldn't find a print out for them, so what I did was found a picture of Grinch, and typed out the saying myself. I printed tons of those, then cut them all out. I had some really cute Christmas paper, and cut it using fancy scissors, so they would look nicer. I stapled the paper to the top of the bag full of M&M's, then using a glue stick, I attached the Grinch and the saying.

It took a while to make them all, but it was definitely worth the time, and I would do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment